Our Employability Skills Programme provides a range of services to employers and individuals to satisfy their employment requirements and aspirations.
We will provide practical help, training and support that make your step into employment quicker and easier than doing it alone.
Working with us gives you access to a reasonable recruitment service charge which is flexible to meet the needs of your business. In addition if you are in the unfortunate situation of having to downsize your business we can work with your people to support them moving into alternative employment.
Our reputation and success is enhanced by the dedication of our staff team and the quality of the partners we work with. We actively seek to work alongside national and local partners to ensure that we are able to offer each client and employer best of breed services at a quality that is second to none.
We also offer Apprenticeships in:
- Level 1 Award in Health, Social Care, and Children and Young People’s settings (QCF)
- Level 1 Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness
- Level 1 Award in Customer Service
- Level 2 & 3 Higher National Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 & 3 Higher National Diploma in Children and Young People
Why Study with us?
- Employability Skills
- Customer Service
You will gain inner confidence, extra foot hold with the certificate when going for a job.